Become a Patient Representative!
Mission of the PAC
The PAC is committed to enhancing the quality of life for End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD) patients in their Network Region through education, communication, and active representation.
Who are PAC members?
A PAC member is either an ESRD patient, transplant recipient, care partner, or family member of a dialysis patient. PAC representatives act as the voice for ESRD patients and are passionate about improving the quality of life for their fellow patients. PAC members are volunteers who are nominated by their facility social worker.
What does the PAC do?
The roles of the PAC include, but are not limited to:
- Meet and great new patients to the facility
- Assist in the creation of educational material for patients.
- Participant on Network hosted conference calls, as needed
- Review material developed by the Network to make sure it is “patient-centered”.
- Inform their Network of patient concerns, so the Network can provide education to ALL Network providers.
- Provide advice or patient perspectives to assist with conflict resolutions